For the 34th installment of the STYLSS Mix Series we invited Bay Area weirdo, a prolific producer & OG STYLSS affiliate Aaron Triggs aka BLEEP BLOOP to join us. He has been pushing a very unique sub-genre of bass music up & down the west coast & throughout the internet for awhile now. The founder of 710 Records with releases on Sound Plexus, Saturate! Records, Robox Neotech, & STYLSS under his belt, he has written tunes with DJ Shadow, Starkey, G Jones, DNAE Beats/Patrick Sexx & more along the way. The future is weird because Bleep Bloop is the future.
“I decided I just wanted to share a mix of some songs that I love instead of putting out a mix full of my productions or bangers that I like to play in the club. If you want that go check out my Time Dust Mix, but hopefully these tunes will open someone up to some music they didn’t know before.” -BLEEP BLOOP
Stream here: https://soundcloud.com/stylss/stylss-mix-034-bleep-bloop
STYLSS Recipe 034: Bleep Bloop’s Unkosher Matzah Brei
Serves 2 people who like to eat.
- 6 Eggs
- 3-4 Pieces of Matzah, depending on size
- 1/3 Pound of Bacon
- Strawberry Jam (any flavor acceptable)
- Sour Cream
- Salt n Peppa
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- Run cold water over the matzah to soften, then crumble matzah into tiny little pieces with your hands and stir into eggs to soak.
- Fry bacon in a pan until fully crispy.
- Break/chop the bacon into little bits and set aside.
- Pour out some most of the bacon grease from the pan, leaving just enough to cook some eggs.
- Pour the eggs and matzah into the pan scrambling as you go. make sure to keep its constantly moving and chopping it up in the pan. you want it to cook everywhere fast so it can still be a little moist.
- Serve and eat it covered in bacon bits, jam, and sour cream, with salt n peppa.
STYLSS Mix 034: BLEEP BLOOP tracklist:
C O N N E C T • W I T H • B L E E P B L O O P :
The STYLSS Mix Series is curated to showcase & spotlight upcoming artists from the internet music domain & from around the world.
STYLSS Mix Series: